(grant agreement no. 828978) Quantum Information Lab, Sapienza Universit`a di Roma, Rome
- A Body Scan for Cancer Detection using Quantum Technology
(grant agreement no. 665148) NEQO group, Universit`a Roma Tre, Rome
- control and witness of frequency entanglement in ultrafast- pumped parametric down-conversion;
- multi-parameter estimation in highly dispersive samples;
- supervision of two PhD Students (Mr. Luca Mancino, Mr. Emanuele Roccia).
Within the scope of the EPSRC grants EP/H000178/1 and EP/L015137/1
Ultrafast Group, Clarendon Laboratory, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom.
- developement of a metrology algorithm for the mutual characterization of electric fields;
- developement and realisation of a new metrology technique to characterize pulses with spectral nulls.
“Application of non maximally entangled two-photons states in non locality test and quantum communications.”
Supervisor: Prof. P. Mataloni.
- realisation of a quantum nonlocality test based on time-bin enganglement;
- developement and experimental realisation of a quantum criptography entanglement algorithm.